Terms and Conditions of Use
This website is managed and operated by Kintetsu World Express, Inc. ("KWE").
By viewing or using this website you have consented to the terms and conditions of use as set forth below (Please note that these terms and conditions may be changed without notice).
- The user solely assumes any risks arising from accessing or using this website. While KWE makes every effort to ensure that the information contained within this website is accurate and performs ongoing management of the website, KWE in no way guarantees the accuracy of any information contained herein. Further, KWE shall in no way whatsoever be liable for any damages incurred by a user in reliance on the stated information, including but not limited to information within this website or information on any third party's websites that are linked to this website.
- The information contained within this website is current at the date of posting, however there is a possibility that said information may have changed since the posting date.
- Copyright in respect of the information contained within this website, whether it is in written, photographic, illustrated, moving image or audio form, is the property of KWE or related third parties, and is protected by the Copyright Law and all other applicable laws and treaties in respect of protection of copyrighted information. The user shall not without the consent of KWE reproduce, adapt or publicly disseminate any of the website contents with the exception of reproductions and extraction for personal use as approved under the Copyright Law.
Personal Information Protection Principles
- Personal Information Protection Principles For the personal information protection principles of KWE as they apply to this website, please click here.
Recommended Use Environment
Recommended OS and Browser
Internet Explorer8, Internet Explorer7, Internet Explorer6, Firefox3.5
Internet Explorer8, Internet Explorer7, Firefox3.5
- Mac OS(X):
* Please note that where earlier versions of browsers other than those stated above are used, there is a possibility of partial content loss.
- This website contains animation and other moving images as well as PDF and similar contents. To view these contents, it is recommended that the following plug-in software be installed.
- To view "Flash" format files, installation of the Adobe Flash Player plug-in that can be downloaded for free from Adobe Systems, Inc. is required.
Adobe Flash Player >Download site
- To print out or view "PDF" format files, installation of the Adobe Reader plug-in that can be downloaded for free from Adobe Systems, Inc. is required.
Adobe Reader >Download site
The personal information of users of this website is protected by "SSL".
SSL (Secure Socket Layer) is a security function that encodes transmitted and received data to ensure the privacy of personal information input by users for safe transmission and reception.