- Bahrain & Saudi Arabia
- China & Hong Kong
- Czech Republic
- South Africa
- Sri Lanka
- United Kingdom
- Our Approach to Sustainability
- Message from President & CEO
- Sustainability Report
- Policy and Our Action
- Our Initial Response to the
- KWE CO2 Calculator
- Social Impacts in the Supply Chain
- Occupational Safety and Health
- Social Contributions
- Data Security
- Corporate Governance
- Risk Management
An international leader of industrial equipment sought to transport several key components of a capital project from their facility in Japan to the USA via ocean transport.
Due to the sensitive nature of the cargo and the requirement to transport commodities in open-top and flat-rack containers, additional precautions had to be taken.
Industrial vertical experts based in U.S. China, Japan, Taiwan, Singapore, and several European countries assembled a dedicated team to resolve existing vulnerabilities with container requisites.
To reinforce cargo integrity, three additional covers were overlayed to prevent moisture damage and mold throughout transit.
- First layer: A thick UV-treated nylon cover to provide water protection and corrosion resistance is applied on the upper half and the top of the crate.
- Second layer: A waterproof tarp is used to completely wrap the crate.
- Third layer: The entire crate is shrink wrapped to additionally secure and tighten the tarp.
After its long and arduous journey across the Pacific Ocean, every single component of our client's valuable cargo arrived intact to its final destination.
Another story might interest you:
How can we help you go faster?