- Local Information
Today, the aviation industry faces challenges around the world from growing security concerns to manufacturing backlogs--the recent COVID-19 pandemic has not only complicated maintenance, repair, and operations (MRO), but also magnified the financial risks of production and sourcing delays against growing demand, with commercial aircraft manufacturers expected to produce 40,000 units over the next 20 years.
Time is of the essence. That's why KWE is fully equipped to handle urgent materials, line-down production and Aircraft On Ground (AOG) shipments, providing door-to-door solutions with the fastest lead times and supported by data-driven analysis, with continual compliance to industry and global standards. Let your business fly high with KWE by your side.
- Flexible Services, Customized to Meet Unique Needs
- Highly Trained and Experienced Staff
- Dedicated 24/7 Control Tower
- Customs Brokerage
- Order / Purchase Order
- Technology Feed and Tracking Visibility
- Technology Billing Capabilities
- White Glove Service
- Management of Aircraft On Ground (AOG) / Next Flight Out (NFO)
- Oversize / Out Of Gauge (OOG) / Engine Shipping
- Consolidated / General / Blocked Space Agreements (BSA)
- Parts Management / Picking and Packing / Contract Logistics
- Air Charters
- Long-haul Deliveries
- Multi-mode Shipping
- Aerospace Courier
- AOG Logistics and Service
- Anti-tampering Requirements Fulfillment
- Dedicated Trucks
- Full Container Load (FCL) / Less Than Container Load (LCL) Ocean Shipping
Let’s move the world together.