- Bahrain & Saudi Arabia
- China & Hong Kong
- Czech Republic
- South Africa
- Sri Lanka
- United Kingdom
- Our Approach to Sustainability
- Message from President & CEO
- Sustainability Report
- Policy and Our Action
- Our Initial Response to the
- KWE CO2 Calculator
- Social Impacts in the Supply Chain
- Occupational Safety and Health
- Social Contributions
- Data Security
- Corporate Governance
- Risk Management
Customer Advisory on Myanmar's Situation (2)
Feb. 8, 2021
We would like to inform our customers of the update regarding our business operations in Myanmar as of today (JST 14:30, February 8, 2021).
Our office in Myanmar has reported that:
- Our KWE office is open for a business. (Remote working due to Covid-19)
- According to local information, all of the private banks in Myanmar are out of business today.
This might have an impact on import/export Customs Clearance.
- There is a delay in container handling operation due to the demonstration against the military coup in some area of seaport facilities.
We are monitoring this situation closely and will continue to provide updates.
If you have any further questions or concerns, please contact your KWE Account Manager or local KWE office.