- Local Information
Sea freight shipping can be challenging. Let KWE help you navigate these waters. As a Non-Vessel Operating Common Carrier (NVOCC), we work in partnership with our subsidiary APL Logistics Ltd. (APLL) to bolster carrier partnerships, leveraging our global volumes to secure dedicated capacity and competitive solutions. Our combined wealth of experience has helped many of the world's leading companies transport all manner of goods reliably and efficiently--from raw materials and electronic components to automobiles and perishables.
Choose from our suite of Less than Container Load (LCL) and Full Container Load (FCL) solutions and customize them based on your supply chain needs, with technical and regulatory expertise provided by our industry vertical experts. In support of worldwide sustainability efforts, our integration of Container Round Use (CRU) solutions also minimizes CO2 emissions throughout our global network, reducing footprint without sacrificing service.
By The Numbers
- Close, Long-term Partnerships with Key Ocean Carriers
- Flexible Service Options
- Comprehensive Transport Solutions
- Industry Experts in High-Tech, Pharma, Auto, Oil & Gas, Perishables, and More
- Stable Year-round Capacity on Most Major Sea Routes
- Oversized and Refrigerated (Reefer) FCL Services
- Integrated Approach to Project Cargo Logistics
- Multimodal Sea-Air Services
- Flexible Sea-Rail Services
- User-friendly Cargo Tracking System
- In-house Customs & Compliance
- Affordable and Flexible Supplemental Cargo Insurance
- End-to-End Supply Chain Solutions
How can we help you go faster?