- Bahrain & Saudi Arabia
- China & Hong Kong
- Czech Republic
- South Africa
- Sri Lanka
- United Kingdom
- Our Approach to Sustainability
- Message from President & CEO
- Sustainability Report
- Policy and Our Action
- Our Initial Response to the
- KWE CO2 Calculator
- Social Impacts in the Supply Chain
- Occupational Safety and Health
- Social Contributions
- Data Security
- Corporate Governance
- Risk Management
Harnessing state-of-the-art technology, KWE reinforces its global support network in one of the most critical trade junctions of the world.
Centrally based in the core district of Shenzhen, the bonded logistics facilities of Kintetsu Logistics (Shenzhen) Co., Ltd. is strategically located within the Pearl River Delta Economic Zone--a one-hour drive from Hong Kong.
Our facility utilizes innovations like AGV (Automated Guided Vehicle), DPS (Digital Picking System), RPA (Robot Processing Automation), as well as automation-based measurement and packaging processes in tandem with our highly trained warehousing specialists to increase work efficiencies and mitigate environmental risks and production fatigue.
- Digitally organized warehouse inventory for automated pick & pack assistance.
- Automated rack management system
- Business intelligence supported by qualified data analysis
- In-house automation assembly and software development
- Simplified and efficient user training for greater utilization
- Closed connection with Warehouse Control System (WCS)
- Sensor detections and Collision Avoidance System (CAS)
- Max Lifting Height 1500 mm
- Maximum lifting capacity of 1500 kg
- Infrared laser guidance system
Another story might interest you:
How can we help you go faster?