- Local Information
Each KWE Group company ("Company") shall comply with the KWE Group Social Media Policy ("Policy") when active through official accounts on social media (e.g., Twitter, blogs, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn).
Purpose of participation in social media
In order to create a positive and engaging environment for our customers and social media users (collectively "User") having interest in the Company, we have participated in social media.
Responsible use of social media
In engaging on social media we do:
- Act with integrity by listening to the voice of users for understanding their feedback.
- Understand that whether we like it or not, the Internet records everything and does not forget.
- Remember that the information we share on social media may be captured, stored, accessed, potentially disclosed and used inappropriately by others.
Strictly follow relevant laws, social standards and company rules
Employees shall utilize communication by social media, following the KWE Group company rules and in strict accordance with related laws of each country.
Notice & Disclaimer
- Not all information posted by us on social media is necessarily accurate, complete, and useful. In addition, such information may be revised later. The information that we officially release can be checked on our website or in our press releases.
- The information delivered by the KWE Group employee via our official accounts does not constitute the KWE Group's official/formal announcement or view.
- Each official account is managed differently (e.g., reply method, handling hours, content posted).
- Operation of official accounts may be terminated or deleted without prior notice by each Company.
- In the event that user's conduct constitutes any of the following categories, we may delete the corresponding user's content and take other necessary countermeasures depending on such situation.
・Infringe or potentially violate the property of the KWE Group, other users, and third parties;
・Interfere with our operations or management on social media; or
・Any other act on social media that is deemed to be inappropriate by the Company.
- We may utilize users' comments or other contents for the following purpose:
・Statistical compilation and analysis to understand usage conditions, improvement, and development of services of the KWE Group
Note that even in the above cases such users shall not be granted any rights including remuneration for the services developed based on this analysis.
- We assume no responsibility for any damage, trouble or dispute among users or between a user and a third party that may arise in connection with postings on the KWE Group's official accounts by users or otherwise in relation to our official accounts.
- The information, images, video, audio, programs, and other materials (collectively "Materials") provided on the KWE Group official accounts are protected by the copyright laws, treaties, and other laws of each country. You are not allowed to any other use or action (including but not limited to, copying, alteration, uploading, presentation, transmission, distribution, sale, or any commercial use) beyond the extent of personal use or other extent expressly permitted by laws.
Personal Information Protection
If the policy is translated into a language other than English, the English version will prevail to the extent that there is any conflict or discrepancy in meaning between the English version and any translation thereof.
Changes to the Policy
We may amend or revise the policy without prior notice. In this case, such amended policy shall be effective upon its publication by an appropriate method such as being posted on the KWE Group's website.
KWE Group Official Account
Kintetsu Transtech, Inc.
KWE-Kintetsu World Express (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Carmichael International Service Inc.
Kintetsu World Express (U.S.A.) , Inc.
Kintetsu World Express (HK) Limited
Kintetsu World Express (Canada) Inc.
Kintetsu World Express (U.S.A.) , Inc.
〈Samurai Asia〉 KWE-Kintetsu World Express (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
〈YouTube〉 Kintetsu World Express, Inc.